The rebirth of the original SuperTip - Best ever!
- Original Formula, perfected and improved - BEST EVER - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Hand made in the UK - Every pack is matched in size and density for unbeatable consistency
- Unchalked for mess free installation and easy to shape
- Each tip is pre-compressed - Minimises bedding-in period, thus ensuring a great 'feel' from the very first shot
- Holds the chalk and 'bites' the cueball - Boosts your confidence in every shot and gives maximum side and screwback
SuperTips - The firm, consistent hit preferred by serious players
SuperTips have undergone major improvements over the past year. The manufacturing process is now far more complex and results in a more consistent product. There have been some issues with soft and hard batches but the new ones available in the shop now are how the original SuperTips were designed to feel - firm and consistent.
They look a little different and may appear hard on the outside but that is merely a form of 'case hardening' of the surface due to pressure treatment and you should use a rougher grade of sandpaper than you may normally use to open up the fibres and shape the tip. The leather is exactly the same inside and once roughed up with a bit of sandpaper, these tips are immediately playable.
- Pack size = 3 Tips
- 9mm - Coming Soon
- If you have a BlackSpin ferrule, it is highly recommended that you fit a fibre tip pad, which can be found here
- This will help to prevent long term damage to the BlackSpin ferrule due to the tip 'spreading' over time, which may cause splits/chips at the top or sides of ferrule.
- Please also follow the general re-tipping instructions here
- Orders are dispatched Monday - Thursday, and most Fridays
- Place your order before 3pm (GMT) and it should get sent the same day
- Orders placed on Friday may not get dispatched until Monday, but maybe...
- Orders placed Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched Monday
- UK - Royal Mail First Class - No tracking - Usually arrives next day but please allow 7 days
- Worldwide - Royal Mail Airmail - No tracking - Usually 5-10 days but please allow at least 28 days as delivery to some countries has been taking a very long time recently (sometimes 2-3 months!). So please do not ask me for times because I simply do not know.
- Help spread the word - Please return to the shop after purchase and leave a review
- If you purchased this product from Ebay, you are still welcome to leave a review